- Quality Manager
- Griffon Aerospace, a leader in the exciting Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) industry, is seeking a talented Quality Manager to support our growing aerospace AS 9100D/ISO 9001-2015 certified business processes. Griffon Aerospace capabilities include design, manufacture, test, and operation of UASs and other aerospace-based products. Our Madison, AL based small business is seeking innovative individuals who want to join an up tempo, maker culture that proudly provides products and services to support the American Warfighter!
- 5-10 years of Quality Management supporting aerospace design, manufacturing and operations.
- Development and sustainment of Quality Management Systems (QMS) ensuring it conforms to the requirements of the international standards.
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written with disparate functional groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills solving problems in a mature and disciplined manner.
- Knowledge of DCMA/FAR quality requirements including development and sustainment of quality assurance plans.
- Conduct audits, risk analysis and process planning to improve productivity and delivery of products or services.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, science, or relevant field; experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of quality experience and knowledge of AS 9100D standards.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and physical agility.
- Madison, Alabama, United States
- Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefits Package
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE