Griffon Aerospace is a multi-talented small business based in Madison, AL with additional offices located in Fort Bliss, TX. The primary business focus is toward unmanned aircraft systems. Operating under the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D quality management systems, Griffon has produced over 5000 unmanned air vehicles for a variety of customers from US DoD, Foreign Military Sales, Commercial Businesses, and University research labs.
In addition to UAS manufacturing, Griffon has a unique team of employees that offer services including the following:
- Total aircraft design and manufacturing for prototype and large scale production
- Advanced structural composite research, design, manufacture, and test
- Wind tunnel flutter model design, manufacture, and test
- Design and build composite layup tooling for either prototype or production use
- Ultra-precise 3D positioning, measurement, and scanning services
- Integration of RF and optical sensor payloads
- Show quality composite layup, including final paint and body work
- CNC machining for metal, high-density foam, and wood products
- International flight operations and support for high value UAS missions including ISR, target missions, sensor development missions, and training
Contact us today to see how we can help your business meet the extreme demands of the ever-changing aerospace industry.