- Accounts Payable Assistant/Receptionist
- Griffon Aerospace is seeking a talented Accounts Payable/Receptionist to provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization.
- Griffon Aerospace is a manufacturer of aerospace products focused primarily on unmanned aircraft systems. Griffon has designed, manufactured, integrated, and operated over 6,000 unmanned air vehicle systems for the Department of Defense, commercial customers, and academia. In addition, Griffon designs, fabricates, and tests large scale composite dry structures and structural cryogenic tanks using state-of-the-art processing and quality verification.
- Manage reception area and assist visitors
- Answer phone calls and transfer callers to the appropriate party
- Handling office tasks, such as data entry, filing, generate and track reports to include contract data deliverables
- Reconciliation of the Credit Card from all departments of the company.
- Track, review and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Reconcile purchases for each card.
- Key accounts payable into company systems for payment.
- Prepare back-up documents and forward for payments.
- Ability to work in a deadline intensive environment
- MS Office computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with an accounting software
- Applicable technical expertise
- Organized and systematic approach to problem solving
- Madison, Alabama, United States
- Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefits Package
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE
HOW TO APPLY
- Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 256-258-0039