- Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) Manager
- Griffon Aerospace, a leader in the exciting Unmanned Aircraft System industry, is seeking an experienced and talented GFE Manager. This position supports a dynamic U.S. Army program with operations at multiple CONUS and OCONUS sites. This position is responsible for maintaining inventory accountability, responding to contract requirements and providing logistics support to UAS operations.
- Use the Wasp inventory control and asset management system to manage government furnished equipment, property, and inventories in accordance with ISO and DCMA standards.
- Track and document movements of property for UAS missions. Update equipment and inventory records for each mission.
- Analyze and forecast demand of parts, equipment, tools and other property.
- Coordinate the calibration of equipment.
- Coordinate the shipping of containers and other equipment for CONUS and OCONUS missions.
- Conduct annual property inventories and maintain positive control of government equipment.
- Track repairs of property and maintenance records.
- Recommend disposition and disposal of government equipment.
- Submit monthly reports and contract deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in inventory management, logistics and operations support, or related field; or comparable combination of education and work experience; preferably for a Defense Contractor.
- Ability to work with others in a supporting role.
- Strong organizational, process, and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks.
- Experience in Wasp inventory systems or other equivalent inventory systems.
- MS Office computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Travel 10-15%.
JOB LOCATION/POSITION TYPE
- Madison, Alabama, United States/ Full-Time
- Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefits Package
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED/ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE
HOW TO APPLY
- Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 256-258-0039